Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Michaila Lindow and I love to write letters. I am in college and the oldest of five kids. One of those five kids is my sister, Cassidy. She is my other half. She is leaving in October to serve an LDS mission and I couldn't be more proud of her! In the meantime, she and I are split up while I'm in college. My posts will be written sort of as letters to her. That's why I titled my blog Dear Cassidy! 



My mom said "Smile!" So naturally Cass and I shot back with the annoyed face. This is my first time to write  a blog so forgive me if I'm not very good at it! This is where I'll document my life. Lessons I learn, funny stories, and things I want my sister and others to know. I hope you'll come with and help me on my adventure as I embark on my twenties:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment